Saturday, December 16, 2017
7th Annual "BLIZZARD BOWL"
SONWIL Distribution Center presents the 7TH annual
Western New Yorks, K – 12 Scholastic Chess Championships
January 27th 2018 from 10:00am to 5:00pm (starts promptly)
at Jamison Business Park, 611 Jamison Road, Elma NY. 14059
Entrance Fees are FREE and LUNCH IS INCLUDED (early registration is required)
7 Swiss system rounds.
· K-12 Rated Championship (Valid USCF membership required). Rounds 1-3 G/30;d0 --Rounds 4-7 G/30;d5
· K-12 Unrated Championship (No USCF membership required). All rounds G/30;d0
· Adult Open 3ss rounds, G/45;d0 (Top three receive medals)
First game will start at 10:00am. Late arrivals will receive a 1/2 point bye.
· Top 10 Unrated, & Top 5 Rated Section individuals will receive Trophies.
· Additionally, in the rated section top U1000, U800, U600, U400, Unrated will receive a trophy.
· Top 3 Teams in each section will receive a trophy. Top 4 scores in a team will count, teams can be as small as 2 but will be at a disadvantage.
· Tiebreak systems will be posted. No speed playoff.
Renewals and new memberships may be purchased at the registration table half an hour before first round. Register at www.queensknightchess.blogspot.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Mr. Cirillo at 10:57 PM